CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
96th ANNUAL MEETING
WISCONSIN SECTION AWWA
September 20-22, 2017
Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Section AWWA’s annual conference is a showcase each year of creative problem-solving, groundbreaking technologies, and innovative strategies in management, design, operations and customer relations. Please consider sharing your experience and knowledge at the 96th Annual Meeting in the form of a presentation and/or poster. All topics will be considered, with particular interest in the following categories:
- Customer Service/Public Relations
- Groundwater Supply and Treatment
- Hands on Operations
- Information Technology
- Legislation / Regulations
- Safety and Security
- Storm Water and Watershed Management
- Surface Water Supply / Treatment
- Utility Management
- Workforce Development / Strategic Planning
- Water Efficiency
Please submit your presentation proposals using the form below no later than February 10, 2017.
Timeline for WIAWWA Annual Conference 2017
- December 1 - Call for presentations opens
- February 10 - Deadline for abstract submissions
- April 28 - Final selection of presentations
- May 19 - Confirmation to all accepted presenters
Presenters will be given a complimentary registration on the day of the presentation.
PRESENTATION SUBMITTAL FORM
If you are a member of WIAWWA and signed into this website, your information on file with WIAWWA will auto populate the forms.
If you have questions about filling out this form please use the "contact us" at the top of the webpage to ask your question.
Please read this Consent form before submitting your presentation.